Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences (AIAS) Foundation Scholarships USA
Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences at a Glance AIAS Foundation is a nonprofit organization that is committed to the progress of the international community of intellectual property via partnerships, professional training and learning.
The Academy is a growing game-based business and entertainment network designed to help students develop their skills and knowledge around the topic of interactive arts and sciences. For students who are interested in joining the gaming community and would like to help make a difference in the industry, this opportunity will benefit them.
- Host University: Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences;
- Host Country: USA;
- Study Level: Graduate and Undergraduate Levels;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: Check the details below;
- Eligible Countries: National and International Students;
- Subjects available: All subjects;
- Application Deadline: May 31st, 2022.
The AIAS Foundation Scholarships are available for International, National (Undergraduate and Graduate levels) in all fields at the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences, USA.
The Academic Scholarship Winners each receive tuition; the Professional Scholars will receive a traveling allowance to an additional gaming event.
In order for students to be considered for this program, the following requirements must be completed:
- Being a full time undergraduate or graduate candidate from an approved university or college;
- A minimum GPA of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale is required;
- Applicants are not required to be U.S. nationals or permanent residents in order to be selected for the scholarship. In accordance with Federal law, all non-US citizens that are awarded a scholarship cannot be on the “Specifically Designated Nationals ” posted terrorist lookout list;
- AIAS Foundation Board and staff family members and significant individual supporters of the Foundation, as determined by a minimum of $1,000, will not be considered for the award;
- Educational organizations are required to be approved by the appropriate and customary university or college based educational establishment(s) in the nation(s) in which they are active;
- They must not be former scholarship winners.
In order to proceed with the application procedure, students will be required to complete an online application form (Check the official website).
To complete this application, applicants must upload the following:
1. A personal statement of up to two pages, including;
- Information about their education and how it will benefit the gaming industry;
- A statement regarding their service, leadership, character and financial needs.
2. Two current, signed letters of recommendation:
- The letters of recommendation must be from colleagues or faculty in the students’ current academic programs, from the administration, or from faculty who know them individually;
- The letters of recommendation must address their potential to make a significant contribution to the gaming industry through their character, service, or leadership abilities.
3. For student applications, include:
- An online transcript;
- Proof of enrollment;
For young professional nominations, please include:
- Proof of employment.
In order to apply for this scholarship, it is necessary to possess prior academic credentials.
Conditions of Language:
All successful applicants are required to demonstrate strong English language proficiency.
Please visit the official website for more details: